Сonsent to personal data processingCONSENT
of the Website Visitor to Personal Data Processing
Pursuant to the requirements of Federal Law No. 152-FZ dated July 27, 2006, "On Personal Data" (as amended and supplemented), I freely, of my own will and in my interest, confirming my legal capacity, do hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by NextBio LLC (Taxpayer Identification Number (INN) 7720749004), location: 8 Polimernaya St., bldg. 2, Moscow, Russia (hereinafter referred to as the "Company"), Company's website: www.nextbio.ru, on the following terms and conditions:
1. This Consent is given to personal data processing, with the use of automation tools or without them. I consent to the processing of the following personal data: surname, given name, patronymic; phone number (landline/mobile); email address; user data (location, OS type and version, browser type and version, device type and screen resolution; visitor source (which website or ad); OS and browser language; pages opened and buttons clicked by the user; IP address); data about me which will become known during the performance of the agreements (if I enter into an agreement with the Company), as well as other publicly available information about me.
2. Personal data are not publicly available.
3. Purpose of personal data processing: processing of an individual's incoming inquiries to provide advice and information on various matters related to the Company's area of business; analysis of the individual's actions on the website and of the functioning of the website.
4. Personal data are processed on the grounds of Article 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation; Article 6 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data"; and this Consent by the Website Visitor to Personal Data Processing.
5. During processing, the following actions will be performed with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, rectification (update, amendment), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction.
6. The Company has hereby notified me that the expected personal data users are the Company's employees, as well as persons engaged by the Company under a civil-law contract.
7. I acknowledge that:
7.1. this Consent to the processing of my personal data is valid for an unlimited period, and I can withdraw it by sending the Company a notice to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Company shall cease the processing of personal data within the term established by the laws of the Russian Federation.
7.2. I have the right to access my personal data and to demand the rectification (update, amendment) of my personal data, as well as the deletion and destruction of my personal data if their processing by the Company violates my legitimate rights and interests or the laws of the Russian Federation.
7.3. In the event of withdrawal of the Consent to the processing of personal data, the Company shall have the right to continue processing the data without my consent if the grounds specified in Clauses 2-11 of Part 1 of Article 6, Part 2 of Article 10 and Part 2 of Article 11 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ dated July 27, 2006, "On Personal Data" exist.
8. I hereby confirm that I am the subject of the provided personal data, and I confirm the accuracy of the provided data.
9. This Consent shall remain in force constantly until the processing of personal data ceases under Clause 7.1 of the Consent.